Bill Gates has decided not to invest further on computers after receiving a letter from Mr. Banta.
Date: 1 April 2014
Subject: Problems with my new computer…
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home & we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button.
We request you to check this.
2. One doubt is whether any ‘re-scooter’ is available in system?
I find only ‘re-cycle’,
but I own a scooter.
3. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working.
My wife lost the door key & we tried a lot to trace the key with this ‘find’ button, but was unable to trace.
Please rectify this problem.
4. My child learned ‘Microsoft word’ & now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’,
so when you will provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse & keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘My Computer’:
when will you provide me the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says ‘My Pictures’ but there is not even a single photo of mine.
So when will you keep my photo in that.
7. There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home.
8. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?
9. You provide ‘My Network Places’. For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places’.
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: “Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?”