The speech of President Robert Mugabe…True Story:
1. Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires.
2. Racism will never end as long as we still wash first white clothes, then other colors later.
3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and WHITE for peace.
4. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes at weddings and black clothes at funerals
5. Racism will never end as long as those who don’t pay their bills are
blacklisted not White listed.
6. Even when playing the pool (snooker), you haven’t won until you sink the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the field.
BUT I don’t CARE, SO LONG AS I’M STILL USING THE WHITE
TOILET PAPER TO WIPE, I’M STILL FINE!