- Why did you apply for this job?
I have applied for many jobs along with this one and it’s just that you called me first.
2. Why do you want to work for this company?
I have to work for some company, whoever gives me a job, I don’t have any specific company in mind.
3. Why should I hire you?
You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
4. What would you do if this happened?
Well, it depends on my mindset and mood in that situation…
5. What is your biggest strength?
I dare to join any company who pays me well, without thinking about the fate of company.
6. What is your biggest weakness?
7. What was your worst mistake and how did you learn from it?
Joining my earlier company and I learnt that I need to switch my job to get more money, so I am here today.
8. What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there.
9. Describe a challenge that you faced and how did you overcome it?
Biggest challenge is answering the question “why are you looking for a change” and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
10. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
For the same reason why you left your previous job.
11. What do you want from this job?
No work and good hikes.
12. What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
Making more money and for that I keep switching jobs every two years.
13. What do you know about our company?
I knew you will ask me this question. So, I’ve gone through your website.
14. What salary are you expecting?
Well, no one will change his job for the same salary, hence, give me 20% extra than what I am getting right now. I know you will bargain on whatever I ask. So I have already hiked my current salary by 30%